Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yesterday I got a letter from THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! It was awesome because I've been getting letters for a long time but never one like this. I wrote the president a letter it wasn't very long but had a big picture and hopefully it made him feel good. It was really exciting because I felt the seal on the top that made me know it was real, it was stamped into the paper. He talked about all these wonderful things about me and about following my dreams. It was really special.

I know Barrack Obama will be a good president because I heard him on the news and I'm so excited that he is the president because he was talking about why Americans are really good. He made me feel special when he talked about how special I am and how important I am to this country.

I want to be president some day, and hopefully I'll be a great one like President Obama.

2 comments:

  1. Harper, I think it is awesome, too, that you got a letter from the President Of The United States! That is really special! I am sure your letter DID make him feel good, especially with one of your great pictures on it. I especially liked the part where he said you will make America a better country because you are dreaming big dreams and are willing to shoulder other peoples burdens. That goes with your personality of always being willing to help others, and being such a great big sister to your little brothers and maybe a little sister pretty soon. :) Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you.I think that it is so super cool that you write such important people. Things that you said probably inspired him!! Love you love and dedication to America!

    ReplyDelete