Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Day in the Life of Harper

Align CenterI get up.
I get dressed.
Check SpellingCheck Spelling I eat my breakfast.
I hurry up and get my jacket on.
Check SpellingI get on my bike!!
I don't forget my helmet!
I hurry up and get to school!
I run and hang up my backpack!!!
I run to class!!!
I do my cursive handwriting
!!!
I do folder time!!!
I do calender!!!
I do pledge!!!
I go to recess!!!
I come back inside!!!
We do math!!
We get ready for lunch!!!
eat!!
And go to recess!!
I READ!!!
Pack up !!!
I get on my bike!!!
And go home!!!
I have a snack!
I do my homework!!
I do my blogging!!
Then do my reading.
Play outside, Play with my Brothers!
a couple hours later its Dinner Time!!
Hang out with the family
Brush my Teeth
Go to Bed!!!
Wake up and do it all over again.

5 comments:

  1. Well, what a jam-packed weekend! And, I must say, those are the most beautiful toes and sandals I've ever seen. How did you find sandals in colors that perfectly match your polish? Wow.

    I love you so much, Sweetheart. I'm glad we got to spend some time together this weekend. You're one of my favorite people.

    Love, Aunt Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a really great time Rock Climbing and building tunnels at the beach. And the sandals and toenail polish job look wonderful. I had a great time on Friday at Dennis the Menace Park with you guys, and I am really glad that Trisha took all the nice pictures of all of you. Breakfast was fun, too, and yes, Elias really caught me by surprise with the birdbath in the face. I have to admit I had it coming, though. We had such a great visit with your whole family and it sounds like you really had a great time with Sarah and Sage. Now one more week of school, and you are on Spring Break!!!
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your toenails are very pretty and the colors are perfect for Spring. I love getting a "mani/pedi" (manicure and pedicure) when I need some pampering. It sounds like you had a fun weekend with your grandma, aunts, and cousins. I loved playing in Dennis the Menace park when I was a kid, especially with your mom. I remember playing on the train, the big slide, in the tunnel, and inside the hedge maze (do they still have that?). Sometimes our grandpa would let us get snow-cones afterwards. I'm glad to hear the Lion fountain is still there!

    I had so much fun visiting you and your family a few weeks ago. Thank you for the drawings. I will send you pictures soon. Have fun on Spring Break!

    Love,
    Cousin Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cute Harper, soon it will change up and you will wish for a simple life again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I love your daily schedule. It is one busy schedule for a girl like you! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete