Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Reading

This summer I've read 6 books !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1 Katie Kazoo Switcheroo #1, 2, 3 & 5
#2 Franny K. Stein, Attack of the 50 ft. Cupid

#3 Ivy + Bean Break the Fossil Record

And right now I'm reading Franny K. Stein & The Invisible Fran.

My favorite one is attack of the 50 ft Cupid because its a really good book about Franny Fighting the 50 foot cupid with her dog IGOR. Igor saved Franny by biting cupid in the bottom.I was reading it on the way to pick Eli up from school. I'm not sure what I'll read next there are so many books. I love the library very much that's where I find most of these awesome books. We also have a library in our garage and we don't even have to check them out!




1 comment:

  1. Way to go. Reading is fun because you get to go do all these different places and still be at home. My friends have a really good author who writes fun books I will email her and find out who it is and let you know. Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete