Monday, July 13, 2009

Tomorrow I'm going to ART CLASS.
I am going to have soooooooo much fun.

I'm taking an art class at UC Davis.
Everyone there is in college except for me.
Its 6 hours long, two days a week.
Every day at lunch I meet up with my Dad,
and we walk downtown and get Jamba Juice or other food.

My teachers are really nice and we get to try all different kinds of art.
I like to draw "Before and After Pictures"
I like to use charcoal the best because of thick lines.
I like to use Ink too.

I LOVE ART!


2 comments:

  1. Harper I so love your new blog!!!! Super cute!!!! I'm also so proud of you with the art class you are taking, truly amazing that you are already in college! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun idea it is like a Journal with pictures. I am excited to catch up with you by reading this!

    ReplyDelete